Hello friends. I am Abha Jha, the author of https://www.abhajhablog.wordpress.com. A few days back I was tagged by The Lighthearted Kitchen to participate in the 2016/2017 tag. I am thankful to ‘My Lighthearted Kitchen’ for mentioning me here. She has an amazing blog. Friends do check out her blog for colors and creativity and a positive vegan approach. Her blog establishes the fact that being vegan is healthier, tastier and more fun than any other of the other counterparts, directing towards the non-vegetarian style.
The tag was created by David from The Guy Who Said Always No.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Experiences, Learning, Creativity.
2. Write the name of 2 people who have characterized your 2016.
My son, Priyam and my daughter, Ambika.
3. Write about the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
I visited Mumbai and I liked the Juhu Beach there very much. It is a clean, serene place away from the heavy hustle-bustle and gives a good ambience, relaxation to the busy people who come here to take walks or spend some time.No other place in Mumbai is so quiet and beautiful to detax minds and have a really good, quality time. Its a gift of nature to the people of Mumbai from God.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
I really liked the special pani puris and the dabhelis which were being sold on the beach. It was unique in taste, so spicy and just great.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016(even global event).
Sometime back I visited a hospital in Delhi, The Medanta because of health issues of myself and saw so many sick people suffering from big deadly diseases like leukemia, Alzheimer’s, strokes and the spirit they possessed for survival, for fighting back, for living. I was touched by this fact and decided to donate one of my organs to the hospital. Also, I wish to be of help to the sick people in the future.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want, link a photo.
I made many purchases in 2016 but the topper out of these were two sets of jewelry from the Kashish Store which I purchased at a discount amounting to Rs.5000.Its beautiful in design, colour and is very attractive. Goes very well with ethnic dressing.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Trying to do better blogging and making youtube videos.
- Getting my children married.
- Learning more about life, people, different cultures and worldwide cuisine.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I would like to visit the temple of Tirupati Balaji in south India. Its magnificent and has been on my mind for some time though could not plan the trip earlier.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I would like to eat Mushroom Risotto and Peking Roast Duck.
The wonderful people I would like to tag are:
- Cooking without limits.
- Ambika Jha, A little me, A little Life.
- Cook with Smile.
- Tammy Twinkle, My Wonderful Little World.
- Priya Pandian, Indian Kitchen.
- Bottomless Stomach.
- Savvy South Indian.
- Simple Ula.
- Mention the creator of the tag: The Guy Who Said Always No.
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you: The Lighthearted Kitchen.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.