BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD
Hello friends. I am Abha Jha and I am happy to tell you that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by one of my fellow bloggers, Meena Ram of Tingle Ur Tastebuds blog. I am very honored and thankful to Meena for nominating me and finding my blog worthy. This award sure is a motivator for me and does encourage me to write a better blog. Meena’s blog is really very awesome. It is unique in content, detailed, clear with a smart presentation. I suggest all to visit her blog as it sure will hook you up with its charm.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Write a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select the 15 other bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
My Blogging Journey.
I started my blogging journey just one year back in 2016 specifically on February 17th, 2016, the day on which I wrote my first post. Before that being a homemaker and a mother of two grown-up kids I had plenty of time in hand. Earlier when my kids were younger they used to tell me that mom, you are a very good cook and you have got a great variety of recipes, the likes of which are unknown to many and that it could make you get creative with your talent and people would also benefit by your contributions. I was initially not very serious about this idea and wondered whether it would work but then I too surfed the net to see other’s blogs and this sparked interest in me to start my own blog and make use of extra time properly. My blog has initially showcased authentic recipes which have come to me as a gift from my mom and maternal grandmother. For the number of posts I have written I have got a positive response and this has really kept my spirits up. And this award has really done double the work. Now I am inclined better to write quality posts, experiment with cuisines, to come up with own ideas an learn more and more.
Advice to new bloggers.
Well, my advice to new bloggers would be to write original, proper recipes, come up with unique innovations, try to learn about different cuisines and know more about the food world, take clear, sharp and interesting pics of recipes and write posts in the clear and understanding way. I would advise bloggers to visit other’s blogs, comment on them, make more of blog buddies and keep the good work going. Also to develop a keen sense and be on the lookout for more creativity. Be spirited, be sensible and definitely successful.
Friends do please check on these blogs which I have nominated and would appreciate your efforts if you visited these amazing and gorgeous blogs. They really are beautiful! The amazing people are:—
- Afoodiehousewife blog.
- Swetha’s Culinary Trials.
- Anuradha Mukherjee of Aromas of my Kitchen blog.
- Lathiya of Cook with Smile blog.
- Priya Pandian of Indian Kitchen blog.
- Cooking without Limits of Cooking without Limits blog.
- Lighthearted Kitchen of Lighthearted Kitchen blog.
- Amie of Bottomless Stomach blog.
- Archana of Ministry of Curry blog.
- Charisma of Charismatic Baking.
- Cradle of Joy of Cradle of Joy blog.
- Cookies n Chemistry of Cookies n Chemistry blog.
- Crunch Crunch Away of Crunch Crunch Away blog.
- Jyothi of The Friendly Epicurean blog.
- Aho’s blog.
For those of you who accept this nomination:-–
- Create a blog thanking the blogger who nominated you and listing their site.
- Nominate a few bloggers you follow and notify them.
- Share an experience that got you started blogging.
- Share a word of advice for fellow bloggers.