UNIQUE BLOGGER AWARD
Hi, once again to all my beautiful blogger friends. And Yes, I am happy to tell that I have been nominated for the UNIQUE BLOGGER AWARD by the very sweet and talented Nena of Nena’sbaking recipes. Please visit her blog, it’s wonderful and so vivid and there is lots of learning from it about making cakes and more about baking. You may just find something of your choice surely and do yourselves a favor.
RULES– 1. Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the given questions.
3.In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family nominate 15 people and notify them.
4. Ask your set of 3 questions made for the nominees.
Questions for me…
1. What is the greatest thing that you have done in your life?
Ans-The greatest thing according to me has been that I have managed, taken care of and balanced aspects of my life and my family successfully in which I have found total satisfaction.
2. What is your favorite dessert that you will never feel tired of eating?
Ans-It’s Phirni, an Indian porridge made of rice and milk and nut. It is a slightly different version of Indian kheer. Unlike kheer here the rice powder is mixed in milk to prepare the dish.
3. If you get a chance to travel, which place would you want to go and why?
Ans-If I get a chance to travel, I would like to visit New York. I have seen the place in movies and pictures and I have really liked it.
My questions for the nominees…
1. What is your favorite dress which you find always in fashion?
2. What dish is your favorite which you make in a jiffy and still enjoy its grand taste?
3. What are some qualities a budding blogger should keep in mind when starting a blog to make it presentable?
MY NOMINEES ARE—1.Rateka of Spicey and Sugary Bites.
2.Tingle ur tastebuds blog.
3. Lathiya of Cook with Smile blog.
4. Anuradha Mukherjee of Aromas of my kitchen blog.
5. Megala of Megala’s Kitchen.
6.An Indian Homemaker blog.
8.Smart veg recipes blog.
9. Priya Pandian of Indian Kitchen blog.
10.The Lighthearted kitchen blog.
11.A foodie housewife blog.
12. Saumya Ananda Krishnan’s blog.
13.The friendly epicurean blog.
14. Malini of Malini’s Space blog.
15.Vinitam singh 09 of Homemade delights blog.